Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) in the biggest Internet hubs in the world, designed for service providers and large websites
The company runs a powerful global platform covering a broad range of Data Center services such as Premium Colocation, Dedicated Server hosting, DDoS Protection Solutions, IP transit and custom built cloud infrastructure hosting.
Data Center presence:
- CoreSite (LA1) – Los Angeles, USA
- CoreSite (LA2) – Los Angeles, USA
- ColoHouse Miami – Miami, USA
- Equinix Miami (MI1) – Miami, USA
- Equinix Ashburn (DC1-DC11) – Ashburn, USA
- CoreSite (VA1) – Reston, USA
- Digital Realty London – London, UK
- Telehouse London (Docklands North) – London, UK
- Equinix Amsterdam (AM6) – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Equinix Amsterdam (AM7) – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Interxion Frankfurt (FRA1, FRA2, FRA3, FRA4, FRA5, FRA6, FRA7, FRA8, FRA9, FRA10, FRA11, FRA12) – Frankfurt, Germany
- Equinix Frankfurt (FR5) – Frankfurt, Germany
- Interxion Vienna (VIE1, VIE2) – Vienna, Austria
- CE Colo Prague – Prague, Czech Republic
- Interxion MAD1 - Madrid, Spain
- NXDATA-1 – Bucharest, Romania
- NXDATA-2 – Bucharest, Romania
- Voxility IRD Bucharest – Bucharest, Romania
At its core, Voxility installs servers and networking equipment in each location, and sells or rents that equipment "as-is" to customers, working exclusively with companies that have advanced requirements and see Internet services as a core function (e.g. Telcos, cloud/hosting services and large websites). This model helps Voxility offer support that is specifically suited to the clients' needs, while also allowing the company to focus on building a world-class distribution channel.
DEDICATED SERVERS offerings: https://www.voxility.com/dedicated-server/prices
DDoS Protection solutions: https://www.voxility.com/anti-ddos
Premium Colocation pricing: https://www.voxility.com/colocation/prices
Voxility is an international Infrastructure-as-a-Service provider with offices in London, Frankfurt, Bucharest and San Francisco, founded in 2004 with a clear development strategy aimed at becoming a reference name in cloud computing. According to peeringdb.com ranks in top 100 largest internet networks on the planet, based on its 2 Tbps+ edge traffic capacity.
Voxility runs a powerful global network, on which it can deliver almost any kind of Cloud service, using 18 best-connected datacenters in the US, Europe and Asia.
Since 2012, Voxility has extended the performances of its network at a global level, through several high capacity agreements with companies such as Level3 Communication, Comcast, NTT, Telia Carrier, Telefonica or Deutsche Telecom. Its 2Tbps+ edge traffic network is directly connected to >1650 other networks for the best regional content distribution so that Voxility can quickly deliver almost all kinds of enterprise hardware and network configurations in London, Frankfurt, Vienna, Prague, Amsterdam, Madrid, Bucharest, Washington, Los Angeles and Miami.
Today, Voxility is the first choice of companies around the world looking for custom built infrastructure solutions and tailored support, due to its massive bandwidth capacity, competitive pricing, sprawling product portfolio and network features. Some of the largest websites and internet service providers rely on Voxility to deliver day-to-day value to their customers.
Specialties / A list of available services in all 18 data centers
- Colocation for 10U, half cabinet, full cabinet and more
- HPE dedicated server rental
- Network Equipment rental
- IP Transit with huge bandwidth availability
- Anycast IP
- Global Private Network
- +1Tbps DDoS Mitigation
- L2 Transport
- Premium 24/7 Support
For more information, please visit www.voxility.com or contact our team at email@example.com or check
Voxility profile in PeeringDB here: https://www.peeringdb.com/net/3884
Voxility profile in DataCenterMap here: http://www.datacentermap.com/company/voxility.html