cloud-it-services
Liquid Holdings

Legacy approaches to trading technology are often "bolted" together with disparate tools that don’t address the real needs of emerging and fast growing hedge funds…until now. We founded Liquid to deliver a seamless, true end-to-end solution that is not only easier to use, but much more cost and time effective.

Unencumbered by legacy code, we were able to conceive, structure, and build an optimized platform for the cloud—setting a new standard for the industry. Our goal was to deliver uncompromised technology that could provide the speed and tools to effectively operate in today’s competitive trading environment.

Built by traders for traders, we considered how to simplify and speed workflow while lowering costs and risks. The result is a scalable, state-of-the art, "future-proof" platform for growth.

Insights

White Paper: How to Raise Capital from Institutional Investors

White Paper: How to Raise Capital from Institutional Investors


The disparity in assets between the top 10% and the other 90% comes as no surprise. Institutional investors favor the largest hedge funds because of their repeatable performance and infrastructure in place to safeguard assets. What might come as a surprise is that an increasing number of these managers are...   READ MORE +
Orchestrating Alpha: The Hedge Fund Operating System

Orchestrating Alpha: The Hedge Fund Operating System


Learn how a modern hedge fund operating system can support the parts of a fund at a specific locale as well as cross-office while providing real-time, customized, mobile and accurate workflows for the portfolio manager, head of trading and ops and tech.   READ MORE +
The New Reality: Persistent Automation for Fund Management

The New Reality: Persistent Automation for Fund Management


This is the year for big data. Across industries, firms have unprecedented amounts of both public, and private information sets—from user profiles and consumer habits, to business outputs and proprietary algorithms. But access to data, or information at large, does not guarantee a valuable yield. Jonathan Shaw, managing editor of...   READ MORE +


Legacy approaches to trading technology are often "bolted" together with disparate tools that don't address the real needs of emerging and fast growing hedge funds...until now. We founded Liquid to deliver a seamless, true end-to-end solution that is not only easier to use, but much more cost and time effective.