Join Equinix at the Markets Media Fixed Income and Investing Summit 2014 on May 6th at Buddakan in New York City
Find Out More Here
Markets Media is pleased to present its 3rd-annual Fixed Income Trading and Investing Conference, convening leaders from all the segments represented in the lifecycle of a bond trade. Institutional fixed-income markets are rapidly evolving, as technological advances and regulatory developments have prompted changes in the business models of trade handlers and trading venues.
Who will emerge as market leaders in this redrawn landscape? Building on the success of last year’s inaugural event, speakers and delegates at our one-day event in New York City will delve into the most pressing issues for fixed-income market participants, spanning institutional investors, broker-dealers, trading platforms, and technology providers.
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
75 9th Avenue
New York, NY 10011
8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
An afternoon highlight at FITIS 2014 will be The Meetings, a series of intimate and highly informed yet informal roundtable sessions, organized across sectors and asset classes with some of the most influential leaders within their respective fields of expertise on topics including...
• LIQUIDITY AND THE ROLE OF BANKS: With big banks hamstrung by regulation, who is stepping in to provide liquidity?
• SWAP EXECUTION FACILITIES: Have market participants reached a reasonable comfort level with the new infrastructure?
• THE WINDING ROAD TO AUTOMATION: What is the future of an electronic market structure for less liquid and less standardized credit issues?
• TRADING PLATFORMS: Which emerging business models are proving most disruptive to the incu bent framework of bond trading?
• INTEREST-RATES AND CREDIT-DEFAULT SWAPS: How are swaps markets changing in terms of transparency, liquidity, and safety?
• THE FUTURE OF INTER DEALER BROKER MODEL: Are reports of inter-dealer brokers’ demise greatly exaggerated?
• THE LONG & THE SHORT OF IT: How can long/short strategies reduce interest-rate risk. What are the challenges and opportunities?
Participants can expect a jam-packed day of top-notch content and unparalleled networking, while enjoying a Manhattan venue like no other!
To register or for additional information please contact Lindsey Diana at 646.442.4655 or Ldiana@marketsmedia.com.