SecureBox, the full-featured secure alternative to online file sharing is now available to companies looking to share data with more control. The platform allows companies to closely control how their employees share data stored with Penta, with each other, and externally using built-in Microsoft Office Online, two-factor token authentication, and granular access management.
“The regular high profile security breaches in the news are mainly due to a lack of correct data management,” says Philippe Martorell, Penta Security Manager. “Businesses continue to use outdated methods to share their critical files, which offers little control and untraceable proliferation of copies. Even when people have the best intentions. SecureBox gives employees a tool to share data with more control.”
SecureBox key features include:
- Secure, encrypted and hosted by Penta in Switzerland and Dubai
- Yearly operations auditing by EY included for regulatory compliance and peace of mind
- White label, on-premise and dedicated storage also available
- Microsoft Office Online integration
- Scalable shared company storage
- Bank-level security with multi-factor authentication
- Granular file sharing control internally and externally with single-use password protection, sharing expiry dates and user access controls
- Backups and data archive up to five years designed for business requirements
- Starting at $18 per user per month
Stored and encrypted in Penta’s own infrastructure, SecureBox is fully audited and regulatory compliant as are all Penta services. Penta specialist engineers ensure bank-level security, tested by external cyber security experts. Up to five-year data backup and recovery options allow companies to instantly meet data protection and backup legal requirements.
“Many file sharing services that are available today are not geared to the requirements of security conscious companies,” said Penta CEO Farhad Khalilnia. “Our platform’s key differentiator is that it offers a comprehensive file sharing services. SecureBox allows businesses to maintain complete control of enterprise data. It can function as a complete office solution without additional license or hosting costs.”
With the integrated Microsoft Office suite companies can use SecureBox as a standalone and complete business IT setup. Files are directly editable in any web browser so users can directly create and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote documents.
SecureBox also has instant file synchronization which guarantees that changes on one device automatically replicate across all PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices.
Penta is specialized in providing high quality cloud-based IT services for over two decades to industries requiring high security, reliability and service. Unlike other IT companies, Penta provides ut-of-the-box IT regulatory compliant services audited yearly by EY.