In order to provide brokerages a better understanding of the new features of GES EX Securities Trading System, Global eSolutions (HK) Limited (GES), a leading financial trading platform vendor in Hong Kong, will organize a “GES EX Securities & Fund Front-end Trading System Workshop” on August 10, 2016 to introduce how GES EX Securities Trading System could help brokerages to expand global equities and fund management business.
GES EX now has a built-in series of fund front-end trading features, which allow fund manager to allocate stock trades to sub-accounts in different methods, including by specifying a percentage of NAV, by position ratio of sub-account or number of shares etc. GES EX also supports Account Rebalancing, which enables fund manager to specify the buy / sell percentage of each asset in a portfolio, thus realigning the weightings of each asset to the original plan. Another newly added feature is Pre-trade Checking, which can forbid a dealer to buy / sell a specific stock, limit the maximum holdings of a specific stock and the lowest cash ratio of a portfolio etc, ensuring all trades can be executed under the default setting made by fund manager.
Details of “GES EX Securities & Fund Front-end Trading System Workshop”
Date: August 10, 2016 (Wednesday)
Time: 5pm – 6:30pm (Registration starts at 4:30pm)
Venue: Room 3004-3008, 30/F, Shui On Centre, 6-8 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong http://bit.ly/29HiUua
Target Audience: SFC Licensees that carry out securities and asset management regulated activities (include Responsible Officers, Fund Managers, Dealers, Agents, and Credit Managers etc.)
Admission: Free of Charge
Quota: 10 (first come, first served)
Enrolment and Enquiry: Call 3412 3636 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Combining with the newly added features, the key benefits of using GES EX include:
- Support multi-product, including stocks, warrants, CBBC, futures, etc.
- Support multi-currency
- Comprehensive order types with multiple conditional orders to cater for different investment strategies
- Real-time margin calculation and margin call alert
- Various types of financial reports for regulatory parties reporting
- Connect to various types of back-office settlement system
- Able to access the API of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IB) and connect with up to 20 stock exchanges
- Professional project management to save cost and time
- Front-end trading management for fund:
- Trade allocation
- Account rebalancing
- Pre-trade checking